Monday, October 20, 2008

A New Member of the Family

This is the newest member of our family. Alan bought her for me for our 6th year anna. Which was the 28th or 30th of September. I can never remember. Oh well, that way you get to celebrate for 3 days. She cost us a arm and a leg but she has been worth every cent. Her name is "Little Bit". We call her Bitsy. She is the love of our life! I never thought that I would be one of those women who take there dog everywhere with them and treat them like a baby but.........I guess that's what you do when your in your fifty's!



2 comments:

Draper's said...

I really can't believe you got a weiner dog - and you paid tons of money for it. Sure looks cute though. I think I'll break its leg, ha ha. Matt

Michael and Emily said...

Oh Bitsy is so cute. She better be potty trained good and well before she comes to stay with me in a month. Otherwise we have a pretty big back yard.:) I'm so glad you got a blog!