Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandma's Birthday Celebration






Ok, so I'm really new at this.....For Grandma's birthday Marilynn and Grandma came down to stay with me to celebrate. We had a blast! We shopped a ton, we went to the play "Tuesday's with Morrie", we attended a session at the Redlands Temple, we ate at the beautiful Mission Inn in Riverside, and the best part we laughed are heads of taking ugly pictures of each other. You just wait kids.....fifty's and eighty's are a riot! Of course, we played card games at night before bed, and of course Marilynn won every time. We missed those who couldn't make it. Lot's of fun memories. Thank you Marilynn and Mom for coming! Looking forward to next year.

3 comments:

Draper's said...

Good job Grandma Hummer, It looks like you got the hang of it.

Matt

Draper's said...

Yeah!! I love your blog. The pictures of you and Grandma Allred and Marilyn are so cute!!

Rachel said...

You guys are so stinking funny. I hope I have your energy when I'm fifty or eighty! Love the crazy pics. This is Rachel by the way. Check out my blog lawhalls.blogspot.com.